The GENERATOR Development Philosophy
GENERATOR is more than a development company. We’re your favorite ice cream shop around the corner, the manufacturing facility turned shared office space where entrepreneurs come to collaborate, and that incredible old building being brought back to life down the street.
To us, developing a property is more than a series of transactions. It’s an opportunity to keep history and culture alive. To grow into the future without forgetting our roots. To launch careers, catalyze dreams, and strengthen our community.
Awards & Recognition
- 2019 Mayor’s Design Award “Constellation Ice Cream”
- 2019 AIA Colorado Design & Honor Awards “Constellation Ice Cream”
- 2017 Mayor’s Design Award “Cobbler’s Corner”
- 2016 CREW Denver’s STEP UP Award “Cobbler’s Corner”
- 2015 Historic Denver Community Preservation Award “Airedale Building”
- 2012 Mayor’s Design Award “The GrowHaus”
- 2009 Mayor’s Design Award “Root Down”
- 2008 Mayor’s Design Award “Little Man Ice Cream”
- 2007 Historic Denver Community Preservation Award “Olinger”
- 2007 Mayor’s Design Award “Olinger”
MEET OUR TEAM
Owner, Generator Development
Paul’s name has become synonymous with creative design and transformative, value-driven development throughout Denver’s unique neighborhoods. A project with Paul’s stamp on it is sure to be a thoughtfully integrated, pedestrian-friendly space that enhances the community by catering to the needs of those living and working in the area.
303 455 2012
Denver City Council has approved a new program that requires licensing for all landlords. The purpose of the program is to establish new renter protections and to better understand the number of rentals in the city. The bill was introduced by City Council President...
Spring is on the way, and that means it’s the perfect opportunity to get your home ready for the months to come. We asked the Scott Lunsford team of home inspectors from Pillar to Post for their top tips to get you started: Winter can take a real toll on a home’s...
These days, our lives could use a little more glamour. Find all the glamour of the golden age of Hollywood at Denver Art Museums’ newest exhibit, Paris to Hollywood: The Fashion and Influence of Veronique and Gregory Peck. The collection spans decades of...