The GENERATOR Development Philosophy
GENERATOR is more than a development company. We’re your favorite ice cream shop around the corner, the manufacturing facility turned shared office space where entrepreneurs come to collaborate, and that incredible old building being brought back to life down the street.
To us, developing a property is more than a series of transactions. It’s an opportunity to keep history and culture alive. To grow into the future without forgetting our roots. To launch careers, catalyze dreams, and strengthen our community.
Awards & Recognition
- 2019 Mayor’s Design Award “Constellation Ice Cream”
- 2019 AIA Colorado Design & Honor Awards “Constellation Ice Cream”
- 2017 Mayor’s Design Award “Cobbler’s Corner”
- 2016 CREW Denver’s STEP UP Award “Cobbler’s Corner”
- 2015 Historic Denver Community Preservation Award “Airedale Building”
- 2012 Mayor’s Design Award “The GrowHaus”
- 2009 Mayor’s Design Award “Root Down”
- 2008 Mayor’s Design Award “Little Man Ice Cream”
- 2007 Historic Denver Community Preservation Award “Olinger”
- 2007 Mayor’s Design Award “Olinger”
MEET OUR TEAM
Owner, Generator Development
Paul’s name has become synonymous with creative design and transformative, value-driven development throughout Denver’s unique neighborhoods. A project with Paul’s stamp on it is sure to be a thoughtfully integrated, pedestrian-friendly space that enhances the community by catering to the needs of those living and working in the area.
303 455 2012
Seasonality is always a factor in the real estate market. This transition season between summer and fall, had a lot of buyers sitting August out. Many Denverites took advantage of a final summer vacation and almost all school-aged kids prepared for and returned to...
In the last few years, Generator Development grew Little Man Ice Cream from their single LoHi location to 6 additional ice cream emporiums. Since then the team has been a little quiet, so it must be time for an update. The Generator Development leadership team is made...
At first glance, the July numbers suggest a cooling market, but in a broader context, buyer competition doesn’t look to be letting up quite yet. Inventory ticked up this month, but it was still the lowest inventory for July on record. Prices ticked down slightly from...