The GENERATOR Development Philosophy
GENERATOR is more than a development company. We’re your favorite ice cream shop around the corner, the manufacturing facility turned shared office space where entrepreneurs come to collaborate, and that incredible old building being brought back to life down the street.
To us, developing a property is more than a series of transactions. It’s an opportunity to keep history and culture alive. To grow into the future without forgetting our roots. To launch careers, catalyze dreams, and strengthen our community.
Awards & Recognition
- 2019 Mayor’s Design Award “Constellation Ice Cream”
- 2019 AIA Colorado Design & Honor Awards “Constellation Ice Cream”
- 2017 Mayor’s Design Award “Cobbler’s Corner”
- 2016 CREW Denver’s STEP UP Award “Cobbler’s Corner”
- 2015 Historic Denver Community Preservation Award “Airedale Building”
- 2012 Mayor’s Design Award “The GrowHaus”
- 2009 Mayor’s Design Award “Root Down”
- 2008 Mayor’s Design Award “Little Man Ice Cream”
- 2007 Historic Denver Community Preservation Award “Olinger”
- 2007 Mayor’s Design Award “Olinger”
MEET OUR TEAM
Owner, Generator Development
Paul’s name has become synonymous with creative design and transformative, value-driven development throughout Denver’s unique neighborhoods. A project with Paul’s stamp on it is sure to be a thoughtfully integrated, pedestrian-friendly space that enhances the community by catering to the needs of those living and working in the area.
303 455 2012
We generally see the peak of the busy season in June. 2021 was no different. Denver saw record-breaking stats for the number of closings, average close price, and new listings. The June inventory increased 50.46% over last month. For reference, the average May to June...
As spring turns to summer, the real estate market in Denver continues to be competitive for buyers. This year, for the first time in 13 years, the inventory at the end of May was actually less than the beginning of May. Listings were down 6% over last month and 14%...
The Denver market continues to race forward into spring. Inventory in April was up 35.03% over March, but that still made for the lowest April inventory on record. 6,699 listings hit the market in April, but by the month’s end, only 2,594 listings were listed as...